Sunday, December 2, 2012

So tomorrow I leave with the sun for Cambodia!

The nerves are more or less gone, and at this point i'm just excited.  Layover in Atlanta, and then layover in Seoul, Korea (awww yisssss) before moving on to Siam Reap, Cambodia, where I've arranged for pick up with the hostel.  Secured a camera, got my iPod and phone ...head phones...most importantly, my passport.  Now that'd be tragic.

Even though I leave tomorrow (December 3rd), I won't be landing until 10:15 pm on December 4th.  That's a combination of time change and one long ass flight.  ..to put it eloquently.  Regardless, i'm really looking forward to things.

Since I don't know if i'll update at all while in Cambodia, here is a look at my schedule.

December 5th :
FIRST DAY: Leaving sunrise. In the morning take the small tour (Angkor wat, Angkor Thom, Victory Gate, Thommanom, Chau Say Thevoda, Ta Keo, Ta Prom, Banteay Kdei, Sras Srang, Prasat Kravan, Sunset at Phnom Bhakeng)  


December 6th:
SECOND DAY:  In the morning visit Banteay Srei  (also see the Kbal Spean waterfall), grand tour (Pre Rup, East Mebon, Ta Som, Neak Pean, Preah Khan, North Gate of Angkor Thom) sunset 

December 7th:THIRD DAY: In the morning go to Beng Melea and on the return visit the Roluos Group.

I'll try to update while in Cambodia, but at the latest i'll be updating in Thailand on the 8th.  I'm not taking my laptop so i'll have to find an internet cafe while out if I can in Siam Reap.  Shouldn't be too hard.  

Alright! I have to shower and get relaxed and maybe get some sleep.
Or maybe stay up til the morning.  We'll see which one ends up happening.


With love and joy,
Christi~

No comments:

Post a Comment