Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Muay thai'd out.

So I didn't realize it at the time but apparently from a combination of Muay Thai and lifting children, I severely injured my arm.

Yay! More like Boooooo, hiiiisssss.

At first I just thought it was just my elbow, but quickly discovered its also in my wrist and my shoulder. On top of that, it's my right arm, which is honestly the part I'm worried about. If it was my left side I'd just tolerate it, but my right arm is my drawing arm, and homie don't play that.



So now I'm hanging out in an urgent care, not even twiddling my thumbs because that's a joint venture, but bobbing my legs and discovering the limits of my ambidextrous nature. Turns out auto correct is a beautiful thing. You don't even want to know how this is all really looking as I type it.

On a better note, I found a lovely Thai cuisine spot less than two miles from my home! We just went and had lunch there, which made me quite happy. Not the most amazing Pad Thai I've had all month but I was thankful regardless. I got the lunch portion but it was still HUGE! So I packed it up for home as well. Also got Thai tea for everyone to try, just in case the instant packets I got them for Christmas turn out to be lack luster.

I'm glad I found them, and so close! I woke up craving me some pad Thai so this was a wonderful discovery.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment