Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 1 : Introduce Yourself

Spoke today with a friend from college, who is interested in doing a show together.  I'm very excited about making this happen, because our art will create some fun contrasts while still meshing thematically.

As stressful as it is, it's also really exciting to be working towards these goals.  With the prospect of show exhibitions comes all sorts of other "adult" things that I never really wanted to do, and yet am tackling nonetheless.  ("I'm an adult" I whisper as I try to fill out all these forms I don't understand.)

In others news,  I have been working on a personal project revolving around The 30 Day Video Challenge. For those of you who don't know what that is, its a little challenge thing online where there are 30 things you're supposed to film for 30 days, etc etc.  It's really not that complicated.  There are a few things on there, however, that I do not wish to film (Like my room?  That has no business being online, this isn't MTV Cribs.) so i've just been making films occasionally on whatever floats my little boat.

While its a dinky little project, I've been approaching it as a learning opportunity.  While none of these are of professional quality, they've been really exciting for me to do.  I figure i'd start posting them on here for kicks and giggles.

That being said, here is Day 1!  Introduce Yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment