Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Volunteer Information Session!

Big news!  For those in the Daytona Beach and surrounding area, I will be hosting an information session on Feb 9th at the Port Orange library from 2-4 regarding my experience volunteering abroad through Cross Cultural Solutions.
 
At the meeting, I'll be addressing:
  • Why I selected CCS as the program to volunteer through.
  • Steps taken prior to departure.
  • Why pay to volunteer?  What all your fee covers.
  • The homebase and surrounding area in Bangkok.
  • The staff in Bangkok
  • Placement
  • Cultural Activites
  • Free time activities
  • Things of note in Bangkok
  • etc
as well as answering any questions you may have for me~
 
Hope to see you out there!
Volusia County Public Library (Port Orange, FL)
1005 City Center Circle
Port Orange, FL 32129

No comments:

Post a Comment